Member Login: How-To Instructions
As a chamber member you have access to exciting benefits and online tools through your membership. Start taking advantage of excellent promotional opportunities to help attract new customers and share your information both in and outside our community. Here are a few things to do to create your Greater Berryville Area Chamber of Commerce web profile. The information below are some key areas to focus on first to get you started.
- At the top of the website homepage, you can find the member login tab.
- Log in using your member username and password. (If you have not yet created a username & password, click on - “No login created? Sign up now”... Please note it might take several minutes to get your confirmation email once signed up)
- You can later change this information on the Username/Password option under the personal information tab on the left hand side of the page.
- You can also log in by downloading the MemberPlus application from the app store on your Android or Apple device.
- From the home screen you will see a set of tabbed options on the left hand side. The first tab that you will see is labeled Personal Information. It is recommended to update your personal information first.
- The My Profile sub-tab under the Personal tab will allow you to update personal information including name, contact information/preferences, and you can even include a personal bio to help everyone get to know you better. When you have completed your profile, don’t forget to click save changes down on the left hand side of the page.
- Below the Profile tab you will see the Groups/Interests tab where you as a new member can select what groups you would like to be a part of.
- Directly below the Groups/Interests tab you can find the Social Networks tab where you can link your LinkedIn and Facebook accounts to your business profile.
- The Display Preferences tab directly below the Groups/Interests tab allows you to select which items you wish to be displayed for the public and for the other members.It is important to check the options that include full name, job title, contact information, and address information so the public/other members know who you are and how to contact you. Don’t forget to click the save changes button on the bottom left hand side to successfully save your changes.
- The Profile Summary subtab under the Company tab will allow you to see the overall completion of your profile. At the Greater Berryville Area Chamber of Commerce we encourage you to have as much as possible completed in these categories listed. The Profile Summary tab is a good area to come back to as you continue completing and updating your profile so you are aware of what you need to focus on and complete.
- Under the Profile Summary tab there are additional important categories that include organization information, employees, website information, and logos that can be filled out to better complete your company profile.
- Logos can be added at the enhanced level of membership. Contact the chamber for pricing.
- The last tab on the left hand side under the account settings is the Billing tab where you can view transaction history with the chamber. You can also pay any outstanding invoices with a debit/credit card.
- At the top of the page you will see the Directory tab where you can search for a business that you already wish to view or you can go through the list of businesses that are categorized alpha-numerically.
- The Events tab to the right of the Directory tab is where you can see everything that is going on, in and around the Greater Berryville Area Chamber of Commerce.
- As a member you can add an event by clicking the Add Event button on the top right hand side of the page.
- You can also manage events by clicking the Manage Events tab that is located to the right of the Add Event tab.
- *NOTE* Once and event has been submitted, it will be reviewed by chamber staff for approval before going live on the website.
- The News tab located at the top of the page next to the Resources tab informs you of what is going on in the community.
- Under the News tab you can view local deals, member to member deals, news releases, and job postings.
- As a chamber member you can add news releases by clicking the News tab and job postings by clicking the Job Postings tab and going through the prompts.
- The Local Deals tab is where you can view local deals that have been posted and even add a local deal yourself.
- When adding a deal, The Greater Berryville Area Chamber of Commerce recommends posting the deal under the Local Deals tab so everyone including the fellow members and public can view and take advantage of the deal that you are posting.
- Local deals, job postings, news releases, and events will be posted directly to the Greater Berryville Area Chamber of Commerce Facebook page.
- Job postings, news releases, and local deals post to Facebook immediately.